Outdoor advertising process
Booking outdoor advertising in the UK can seem like a long process, especially for companies that haven’t used it before. It’s actually really easy and customers can book a billboard with these 5 steps:-
- Identify your advertising locations.
- Check the location’s availability and costs.
- Design your advert to ensure that you interact with your target audience.
- Production of your posters
- Installation of your posters.
Lets take a look at these in greater detail:-
1. Identify your outdoor advertising locations.
You will start by establishing who your desired audience is and where the outdoor advertising locations are in order to engage with them.
You may want to be advertising outdoors close to your business so you can signpost cusomers to your showroom.
2. Check the location’s availability and costs.
Once the outdoor advertising locations have been established, We will then check the available dates and put propose a cost effective package for you.
Showcase Outdoor are a family run, independent outdoor advertising company who aren’t bound by rate cards so we are able to offer discounted package deals for multiple locations or longer term bookings.
3. Design your advert to ensure that you interact with your target audience
You’ve booked your slots, Now don’t waste it. You will need to ensure that your advert relates to the people that you want to see it.
Our creative team will create it correctly so you can meet and engage with your desired audience.
If you have your own designer we will provide artwork specifications and advice for them to work from.
4. Production of your posters
Once you are happy with the final design we will then send it to print. If you prefer to use your own printing firm just get them to deliver it to our depot.
5. Installation of your posters
Our in house installation team will fix your adverts to the billboards. This will be done with care with no peeling sections and correctly joined.
You often see peeling posters on the billboards of national outdoor providers , Not with us. We use higher quality poster material along to ensure that your advert remains in place for the duration of your campaign.