Prominent Outdoor and billboard advertising in Swindon
Why Billboard advertising in Swindon ?
Interact with the young population
Swindon has a very young population with one in five 15 years or younger which may go some way to explaining the high penetration of broadband internet access which as early as 2007 was already at over 65% the highest proportion in the UK.
Youth audience spend more time out of the home and will encounter outdoor advertising. Billboard advertising in Swindon will engage and interact with this audience to shout about events, gigs offers etc
Reach tourists and residents in Swindon
Shopping is one of the big attractions in Swindon, with a fully pedestrianised town centre, the Brunel shopping Centre or the very popular McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Village forming the most popular areas.
Reach out to shoppers who are in a buying frame of mind and alter their purchasing decisions with billboard advertising in Swindon
10 benefits of billboard advertising in Swindon
- Unlike TV, radio or print, billboards cannot be turned off or put down, they’re always on 24/7.
- Grabs the attention of potential customers like no other form of advertising can.
- One of the most cost-effective mediums of advertising.
- Brand awareness and strong name recognition.
- Colourful, creative and eye-catching ads have more impact.
- Reaches out to thousands of people on a daily basis.
- Targets a specific audience according to location.
- Ads are not lost in the mix of competitors and editorials.
- Messages are delivered continuously and frequently.
- Directs potential clients and customers to your place of business.