Prominent outdoor advertising locations in Havant
Create a massive impact with billboard advertising in Havant, Hampshire
Havant is a vibrant town in the south east of Hampshire midway between Portsmouth and Chichester. With a population of 125,000 people in the town and its suburbs. Close to Hayling Island, Emsworth and Waterlooville.
Havant also has direct trains to Portsmouth, London, Brighton, and Worcester.
Billboard advertising in Havant can target local residents as they go about their everyday lives, shopping, commuting to and from work and socialising with friends. Our high impact outdoor advertising locations can signpost and direct potential customers to your business as well as creating a massive impact and brand awareness.
Why use billboards in Havant and Waterlooville?
- Billboards can also act as a mouth piece for your business to promote events, sales and offers.
- 87% of the population of Havant, Emsworth and Waterlooville see an outdoor advert every week.
- Billboards are more cost effective than local newspapers along with a much higher impact.
- Outdoor advertising in Havant gives you the unique feature of targeting an exact location close to a competitor or your key audience.
- People commuting to work on the same road everyday will see your advertising message several times giving them a stronger recall and a greater chance to visit you and buy.
- Billboards act as a point of sale that can alter potential customers purchasing decisions.